A series of short videos, designed to remove the sometimes daunting “IT” aspects of EVE installation are now available at the PADI Pro YouTube channel.
Each video is takes just a few minutes and addresses a specific aspect of registering, downloading, installing and using EVE. Here is the full series now available in the recommended viewing order:
Watch the video, follow up by putting those steps into action throughout your store and return to view the next video.
For more questions about your EVE implementation, contact your Regional Manager.
ScubaEarth™ – the new PADI scuba resource and social community is a robust, one-stop site for divers to research, plan and share dive experiences. ScubaEarth hosts everything scuba, from current weather and dive conditions to photos, videos and comments about dive locations, while placing PADI Dive Shops at the hub of this online activity.
The ScubaEarth BETA site is now live for PADI Dive Shops and will be available for all individual PADI Pros and consumers in the coming weeks.
How can PADI Dive Shops login to the BETA site to get started? Simply login to the PADI Pros’ Site using your PADI Dive Shop username and password. Once logged into the PADI Pros’ Site, you can click over to ScubaEarth by following the ScubaEarth link. You can then ensure your PADI Dive Shop Profile is set up with the correct information and familiarise yourself with ScubaEarth.
The How to Set Up Your ScubaEarth Profile guide is also available in the PADI Pros’ Site to assist PADI Dive Shops with the initial set up.
To ensure you are in the prime position to benefit from ScubaEarth make sure you visit the PADI Pros’ Site www.padi.com/mypadiand update your logo, social media links and about us section. It will only take a few minutes and will ensure you are ready for the initial launch!
Your business will have a distinct profile in ScubaEarth™ where you can link to your other popular social media site profiles — like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. To take advantage of this feature, enter your information now at the PADI Pros’ Site and you’ll be ready when ScubaEarth launches. Here’s how:
- Login to the PADI Pros’ Site
- Click on My Account
- Click on Social Media Settings tab
- Upload your store logo (140 by 140 pixels)
- Enter links to your profiles at other social media sites. You can also enter the RSS feed link for your blog so your most recent posts will show up in your ScubaEarth profile. If you have a blog, these are the steps to determine what the link is for your blog RSS feed:
- Go to the home page of the desired blog.
- Find the RSS symbol or a link that indicates an RSS feed on the page.
- Click on either the symbol or the link.
- A browser page should appear with information on an RSS feed.
- Highlight and copy the URL listed in the address bar.
- That URL should be your RSS feed URL.
- Enter a short description about your store (750 characters or less)
To get started, visit the PADI Pros’ Site and click the ScubaEarth link!
If you have any questions regarding ScubaEarth please contact your PADI Regional Manager, Peter Driessel or the PADI EMEA office.
…who have completed part 1 of the course
This email is designed to be sent to customers who have completed the academics and confined water dives of the PADI Open Water Diver to promote club nights and equipment sales.
To download the email template click the ‘New Open Water Diver email template‘ or the Big Blue Button below.
If you are unsure about how to download, modify/edit, save and send the email template then click the ‘How to webinar’ for new email templates‘ link or by clicking the Big Blue Button below.