With the brand new PADI Refer a Friend campaign, PADI Divers who share their love of scuba diving with friends can receive exclusive offers – and their friends can share the benefits, too!
During the month of August 2014, the special offer will be $10US towards their next PADI eLearning course.
Tell your customers about the offer in your emails, newsletters, social media and website to encourage them to share the word about learning to scuba dive with PADI.
Here’s how it works in a nutshell:
Divers visit PADI’s Facebook page and click the ‘Refer A Friend’ tab. After liking PADI’s Facebook page, the diver clicks a link to share the special offer to their own Facebook wall. After sharing the promotion, the diver instantly receives their offer – currently, a promo code which will give them $10US off a PADI eLearning course.
Friends and family members of that diver who would like $10US off a PADI eLearning course can then re-share the deal and receive a code of their own… and so on and so on.
- The special offer must be shared to the user’s Facebook wall via the Refer a Friend Facebook tab in order to receive the discount code
- To promote Refer A Friend on your own Facebook page or eNewsletter use this smart URL: cu.pn/padi
- The eLearning discount is the first of three special deals that will be offered in the coming months.
- eLearning gift codes and Scuba Review are not eligible for the $10US discount
- Coupon codes cannot be combined. The max discount per user is $10US
- The coupon code will also be emailed to the address associated with the user’s Facebook profile
- The $10US discount value is paid for by PADI
Refer a Friend – Step-By-Step Instructions
#1 Visit facebook.com/padi and click the Refer-A-Friend Tab
#2 The user must Like PADI’s Facebook page (if they haven’t already)
#3 The special offer will be revealed and the user must share the special offer to their personal Facebook wall in order to receive the deal.
#4 The user agrees to the terms and conditions
#5 The user can add a personal message to their wall post
#6 Once shared to the user’s wall, a promo code will appear. Each code can be used only once and it has a fixed expiration date. In the case of the eLearning promotion, the coupon must be redeemed during the month of August 2014.
#7 This promo code is displayed on screen and also emailed to the student.
#8 The code is used during the eLearning checkout process to redeem the $10US discount. If redeemed in a country outside the US, the value will be at parity with USD.
For issues redeeming the PADI eLearning code, please contact Coupsmart Support directly.
For any other questions, including those specific to eLearning, please contact Customer Services – [email protected] or +44 (0)117 300 7234