Were you an Elite Instructor in 2013? Check the My Account section of the PADI Pros Site or your mail box to find out.
The PADI Elite Instructor Award celebrates the achievements of PADI Instructors who issued 50, 100, 150, 200 or 300+ certifications in 2013. Elite-status PADI Instructors receive:
- An acknowledgement letter and recognition certificate
- A decal for their PADI Instructor card
- An e-badge (see details below)
The Elite Instructor e-badge can be downloaded from the My Account section of the PADI Pro’s Site and may use on emails, websites, blogs and social media pages. The e-badge also displays on PADI Pro Chek™ . Additionally, Elite award instructors may authorize PADI Dive Centers or Resorts to display their Elite Instructor e-badge on the dive shop’s website.
If you have achieved Elite Instructor status and wish to download your e-badge, here’s how:
1. Log on to the PADI Pro’s Site
2. Choose My Account from the main menu bar
3. Click on the Awards tab.
4. Elite Instructors will see a link to download their badge, whereas non-Elite instructors will not (see screengrabs below).
(email subscribers may need to click through to the PADI Pro blog to view the images below)
Are You on the List?
For more information and restrictions, visit the Elite Instructor information page on the Pros’ Site of padi.com to read about the 2014 program.
If you believe you were mistakenly omitted from the Elite Instructor list, please check your cert counts from last year (click on My Student Counts at the bottom of the My Account page on the PADI Pros Site) and contact PADI’s membership department.