The completely revamped PADI App is now available for Apple iOS- and Android-based devices and helps improve and increase user engagement, drive awareness of diving, and create a one-stop mobile experience for everything related to diving.
The PADI App is the hub of the PADI digital suite – a place where users can go for further information and access their purchased digital products via the PADI Library App, which is integrated into the PADI App.
Key features of the new PADI App include:
- PADI Dive Shop and Resort Locator integration with ScubaEarth® dive sites.
- Top dive destinations and information about what divers can see there.
- PADI social media and dive news feeds.
- Information about PADI courses, including the option to purchase Touch products and PADI eLearning® programs.
- Dive tools, quick references (such as knots and hand signals), as well as a variety of dive planning checklists and reminders.
- The option to log dives within ScubaEarth® from the PADI App.
- Access to PADI eCards™.
- Direct link to the PADI Pros’ Site.
- Access to PADI Gear™ collections.
Current PADI App users will see the new features on their next update, while new users can visit the App Store or Google Play Store to download the application.