A series of short videos, designed to remove the sometimes daunting “IT” aspects of EVE installation are now available at the PADI Pro YouTube channel.
Each video is takes just a few minutes and addresses a specific aspect of registering, downloading, installing and using EVE. Here is the full series now available in the recommended viewing order:
- Introduction to EVE
- 1: Registering and Downloading EVE
- 2: Installing the EVE Server Component
- 3: Installing the EVE Client Component
- 4: Welcome to EVE… Opening EVE for the First Time
- 5: Requesting Your PADI Certification Data
- 6: Importing Your PADI Certification Data into EVE
- 7: Marketing Your Divers
Watch the video, follow up by putting those steps into action throughout your store and return to view the next video.
For more questions about your EVE implementation, contact your Regional Manager.